A sensory journey to discover the wonders of Palazzo di Varignana that will begin with a walk among the local and international grapevine varieties. up to the natural amphitheater overlooking the lake. AN authentic experience in connection with nature and its production cycles.
This journey will then continue with a tasting tour in a suggestive place to discover the extra virgin olive oil and the wine of Palazzo di Varignana guided by expert and passionate sommeliers.
At the end of the tasting, guests will have lunch at the Aurevo restaurant, a tribute to the green gold of our lands.
- Walk amont the grapevines and natural amphitheatre
- Extra virgin olive oil and wine tasting
- Two courses lunch, small dessert and drinks included, in Aurevo restaurant
Palazzo di Varignana - Via Ca’ Masino, 611/A - Castel San Pietro Terme - BO
every Friday and Saturday
about 4 hours
FEE PER PERSON
Full: € 75.00 p/person
Children 0 – 3 years: free
Children 4 – 12 years: € 32.00 p/person
- The fee includes: Walk amont the grapevines and natural amphitheatre; Extra virgin olive oil and wine tasting; Two courses lunch, small dessert and drinks included, in Aurevo restaurant
- The fee does not include: transport, extras and everything is not included into “The fee includes"
- Orario di ritrovo